Neil and Dixie Leikach opened the Catonsville location on February 9, 1999. We pride ourselves on being a local, family-owned and operated business. Our PHARMILY is here to help you navigate your health care needs!
The Following Are Many Great Reasons To Shop Local
Shopping Local — 6 Economic Facts!
Did you know...
1. Shopping local generates up to 75% more community and state tax revenue?
2. Independent businesses raise the standard of living in your community because they take their profits and buy products and services from other local businesses?
3. Millions of tax revenue subsidy dollars are handed over to chains by financially-starved local governments that drain even more tax revenue from our community and state?
4. Independent businesses are unique enterprises that contribute to the character of our community by offering a more diverse selection of goods and services?
5. Independent businesses provide valuable services with a personal touch? It matters to them that you are satisfied and will come back again.
6. Carefully planned predatory pricing practices have allowed national chains to establish virtual monopolies while they drive local competition out of business? And then they raise their prices!
our mission statement
We are the compassionate healthcare solution center, making a positive difference within our community.
make a difference in our community!
Spread The Word — Shop Local!
Make a decision to find and patronize a locally owned business, wherever possible. For every $100 spent in independently-owned stores, $68 comes back to the community through taxes, payroll, and other expenditures. If you spend that same $100 in a national chain, only $43 returns to your community. Spend it online and nothing comes back.
- Thank You
- From Your Local Independent Pharmacy